Many of my friend have asked me about the AvailPay that is it a Fake or Real, Is it a scam, what is the Proof of its payment and all those Questions. Thats why Few days ago I have gone through the site and I want to list some points regarding it-
Adding AvailPay to the Scam List and here are the combined reasons why:
1. The “Too Good To be True” factor – Lets talk about the obvious… $1 per referral hit and $2.50 per signup is a very generous bonus. That is without availpay confirming someone’s email address. Most sites require you to verify your email when you join, especially if they are giving out signup bonuses. Guess what? This site doesn’t even require any type verification after you join. You just enter your username, password and your payment email. Which I might recommend everyone to be careful with what info you give them. Because there is no “delete my account” link on this site.
2. Vague & Poorly Written Terms – The terms are almost laughable. The English is poor and they most likely they didn’t put much time in writing it. Which leads me to believe we are not dealing with a legitimate company or site.
3. Bogus Tasks – This site was built for one reason. To make money for the admin and to waste your valuable time. They figure they will place some adhitz ads and promise to pay big amounts of money to users, it will drive in viewers and clickers. Unfortunately, they are right, and this is why so many scams exist.
The ads/tasks are all adfly links or paid to download links. You click on a link, it takes you to an adfly page. Then when you hit skip ad, you will find half the links are not valid or they are just a parked domain. For instance misspelling alertpay.com domain in an adfly ad. Which I find quite amusing.
4. Suspicious Registration – As stated before when you join they will ask for your payment email. When you log in you will not find any way to edit your account info. All you see is your referral link with a few tasks/links to click. You don’t even have to confirm your email. So my question is, if they pay with alertpay and libertyreserve, where do you enter your LibertyReserve account number?
Then on top of that their home page indicates “Payoneer” which is a site you can use to withdraw money via debit card. But there is no info about Payoneer other than their logo showing on the home page.
5. Whois Private – Hidden ownership in site registration.
6. No Forum – Not a must have, but just another reason why this site should not be trusted. Forums are a excellent tool for every PTC/GPT site to have. Members can post proofs and have a open line of communication between staff and other members. Obviously this site does not have one.
Availpay is just another scam that many people will be reluctant to try and promote. Unfortunately as long as people are willing to try it, there will always be another site waiting to open to make money from those who dream of making fast money. That is how these scams work and why they keep opening. My advise, don’t waste your time on such scams.
If you have any complain regarding the site feel free to comment below and Click on the link given below to register the complain.