Currys is a popular British electrical retailer that operates in the UK and Ireland. Its main products are electronics and household appliances. You can shop online or on one of its many brick & mortar stores.
When shopping online, things can go wrong since you do not have the opportunity to physically inspect the item you are buying. There is also a risk of the wrong item being delivered or ordering the wrong item.
Since Currys mostly deals with electronics, it follows that most problems are technical. Currys has partnered with Knowhow to offer customers 24/7 technical support.
How to Contract Currys
- In Store: You can contact Currys in store, whereby you visit a Currys store or the nearest PC World Store.
- Over the phone: You can call 0344 561 1234 and you will be connected to a customer care representative in Sheffield if you have a faulty product under warranty and 0344 561 0018 where you will be connected to a Knowhow representative if the product is out of warranty. There are several other numbers for specific queries. Call during off peak hours to avoid being put on hold.
- Online: If you bought your product online, you can log into your personal account, go to “Ask a question”, and then click on “Product support, returns & after-care service”.
- By email: You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: You can write a letter addresses to Currys Customer services and send to PO Box 1687, Sheffield, S2 5YA
Whichever method you pick, you will be required to provide proof of ownership. You should note that given the number of people who buy from Currys every day, the company encourages customers to contact it via their website, but of course this is not a viable option if your issue requires urgent attention.
When to Contact Currys
- To determine how Order & Collect, Reserve & Collect, and Pay & Collect work.
- To locate Currys nearest store
- If you have a faulty product that is under warranty and you want it repaired, a replacement or your money back.
- If you have a faulty product that is not under warranty and you want it repaired.
- If you want to return a product that you no longer want/if you change your mind.
- If you want to know available offers.
- To determine how long you have to wait for your order.
- To know available delivery method.
- If you want to change the delivery date of the item.
- If you want to trace your order.
- If you want to know where you can buy spare parts.
- How to remove and recycle an old product if you are having a new product delivered.
- If you want installation service.
- To learn about Currys’ price match service
- If you have been overcharged
Currys has been around since 1884. It was taken over by Dixons, but it maintained its brand identity. The company combined with PC World in January 2009, an integration that is still ongoing.
It has 73 high street stores and 295 superstores, as well as small stores trading under the Currys Digital brand. Most of its UK stores operate under the PC World name.
Bill Williams is well known in Chicago for repairing electronic products. He has years over 20 years in the field. He has worked with all major electronics sold by Currys. For more information about currys customer, visit this website.