Now a Days the number of Fake Accounts are increasing rapidly at a high rate from which it is very difficult to know whether a Account is fake or real. Whenever you recieve a friend request whether it is a account of a friend or not. I have recieved about 50 friend requests last month but out of them about 20 are fake. I want to tell you about the method using which I found whether a account is Fake or not. Fake profiles on such networking sites are a big headache and no one has a control over it.
How to Identify a Fake Account in Facebook
Here are some tips to Identify a Fake Account.
1. Profile Picture – Most of the fake profile add photo of a Professional Models. It must contain a single picture and that must be too beautiful picture.
2. Many Males – There must be thousands of Friends and most of them must be Male.
3. How old is the account – Check when is the Account is created. If the account is new and have lot of friends then it is most likely a fake one.
4. Analyze the Friend List – If a Person have a lot of Different type of Friends scattered all over the world, thinking that it is a fake profile is reasonable.
5. Facebook Album- Most of the Fake Accounts are Open to everyone. It may contain a lot of pictures but they would not have tags indicating other profiles. They may also contain really tiny photos.
6. Half/Meaningless Filled Profile – Fake account creator dont have much time to fill all the details of a account. You must check that.
7. Favorite Pages- Most of the Fake Profiles have atmost 20 fevorite Pages.
8. Status Update – Most fake account users dont update their status. Most of them share fake websites.
I suggest all my friends to check before adding Friends in Facebook.
Feel Free to Share this in Facebook.