How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562
We know that Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 is the Cheapest phone in the Galaxy Series having Dual SIM, Dual Camera , 1Ghz Processor, 768MB RAM and lots of other Features. Some buy this Phone if they have low Budget and some buy to Experiment the Phone and Explore the world of Android. In order to do that one have to Root the Phone to get access to the Admin panel of the Phone. For different Phone models there are different methods of Rooting it. If it is dont wrong then there is a lots of change of getting bricked. There are some Software which help Rooting android Apps in one-click. But if you dont trust it and want to Root your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 by your own then here is how. I bought and Samsung Galaxy S Duos and tried to hack but I was unable to do after reading some different Blogs and Forums. Finally after lots of Try and Applying some Brain :p I was finally able to Root my Phone. If you dont want to go through the Steps, you can directly root your Phone from PC. Here are Step by Step method of Rooting a Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Phone. Ok, before planning for Rooting you need to do some Basic Stuffs-
- First of all you have to Keep the Battery level more than 80% as the process need some time to complete.
- Secondly you need to Enable USB Debugging. You can do that from Menu>Setting>Developer Options> USB Debugging. Here you have to Enable the USB Debugging option which is used to copy data between computer and the Device. You can also install Applications directly.
- As no one knows abt Success so you need to Backup all your Important Files before performing any stuff.
- Lastly you need to Install Download and Install Kies Software . Kies is the Samsung PC Suite.
Before proceeding more you need to know about the Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting a Phone. Go through it so that you can not blame anyone if something goes wrong.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S duos
- Download and extract the Galaxy_S_Duos_ROOTKIT on your Computer.
- Now, switch off your Phone and Start your Phone in Downloading Mode ( holding Volume Down + Home button and then Power button) until you see the Construction logo.
- Extract the Odin file and open Odin.exe and connect your Mobile through USB cable (Try to use original Samsung USB Cable).
- If your Phone is connected successfully you will find a ID:COM box turns Yellow.
- Make sure in the Option box F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot Checkbox are checked.
- Click on PDA Button and select “recovery.tar” (from extracted folder).
- Now, click on the Start Button and after a Minute you will see the Yellow button will turn Green.(Sometimes this Process doesnt work, here you have to Stop or Close Kies Software and repeat the Process. Sometimes Kies doesnt work)
- Here is an Important Step. When the Odin will pass, the device will start Rebooting automatically. When the phone Bootsup (vibrates), immediately Remove the battery and start after 1-2mins.
Thats it. Now your Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562 have been Rooted Successfully. You will find the Superuser app installed on your Mobile. You can verify you Rooting validation from Root Checker application .
Now your Device have been rooted and you need to Install CWM Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562