- The library will help you to stylize all the behavioural elements on your webpage.
- It will also ensure that you as a website developer stick to the foundation of crawlable HTML code and CSS.
The most significant reason that the developers as well as the SEO Agency Serving NYC while creating a web content prefer languages like jQuery is that it provides additional functionality. It helps them to ensure that the web page produces enhanced user experience that is simply beyond the space of HTML and CSS.
When you implement jQuery, it is important for you to do so in such a manner that it does not compromise the user experience in whatsoever way. In addition to that, you must also ensure that it does not:
- Increase the page weight or
- Block valuable content from the crawlers.
Otherwise, it will lower the potential value of your SEO as well as your site. Therefore, you will need to follow a few specific tactics that will save your SEO when you implement jQuery. These are:
- Managing page size by moving all the jQuery elements out of the in-line code
- Prioritizing all of the essential HTML and CSS content before executing jQuery elements so that it fully renders
- Implement fallbacks for those users who simply cannot analyze it
- Preventing the elements from not fully rendering
- Ensuring proper filing in the proper sequence
- Minimizing code and consolidating multiple functions so as to minimalize the number of scripts and
- Avoiding any conflict with any other programming languages.
All these techniques will not only save your SEO but will also ensure that your efforts pay huge dividends both in the short as well as in the long run.
Parallax scrolling and SEO
The best way to use jQuery to SEO your website is to focus on testing parallax scrolling. This is nothing new nowadays and most of the designers and brands do it when they test for new designs for their webpages. This is because parallax scrolling is perceived to be user-friendly.
However, no matter how Wikipedia defines parallax scrolling, you must remember that it needs to be on a single URL, irrespective of the fact that there are several developers you will come across who will say otherwise. In fact, all those new parallax scrolling pages reside on a single URL even if these are pretty long.
This, however, may cause issues for SEO simply because a single page simply cannot carry all those competitive terms that are useful for the rankings.
- That means for the sake of maintaining SEO efficacy and functionality you will need to make sure that these specific keywords are strategically spread out across various URLs.
- This will increase the overall visibility of the site through its internal link architecture.
Keeping this aspect in mind, when you start to design your webpage you may wonder whether or not long scrolling pages will be good for your website and most importantly for your SEO. To clear this doubt from your mind, you will first need to look at a process and structure of parallax scrolling and SEO.
The structure of the page
Parallax scrolling helps to create a more SEO friendly page. The main idea is to create a single page that will have at least three distinct and dissimilar pieces of content. These different pieces will be used by Google for indexing under three different URLs, one for each section. When you test the page for parallax scrolling, you should pay attention to the following structure:
- The content theory of the test
- The overview of the test and
- The jQuery engine explained briefly.
The primary goal is to have the required URLs that need to be indexed to the same page, but make sure that each of it carries its own meta title, meta description and the desired path. You will also need to double-check the visibility for each and every section of the page with a quick phrase search on the content of each such different sections.
The technical bit
You will also need to consider the technical bit of the content that you create to check the theory as well as the working of the pages. This will ensure that each of the section has enough content for Google to find interesting. This will increase the chances of indexation.
In order to make4 it more effective, you will need to divide the main content of the page into three different sections. One of this section will remain always active and all the content in it will be hard-coded within the HTML. On the other hand, the other sections will be considered to be ‘inactive’ and will have their content displayed through jQuery.
This different and unique approach will ensure that the search engine sees that there is no duplication in the content on the page even if it between the different URLs.
The simple schema
The structure of the page should have simple schema as that will help in several different ways such as:
- It will ensure that the jQuery script realizes the vertical position of the browser.
- It will also help it to evaluate in which particular section the position lays.
- While scrolling over the page as well as the changes sections, this script will push the URL of the active section of the content into the address bar of the users and the browser history.
- This will allow the users to move back and forth and navigate through history.
- This will inevitably enhance the User Experience.
All these means that the users will love to make a return visit which is one of the most significant parameters to measure SEO.