Grand Theft Auto V – Trailer and Details
Grand Theft Auto commonly Known as GTA is one of the most popular game ever made. The pervious version of GTA i.e GTA IV was sold about 926,000 copies in the UK alone in its first week. Now Rockstar has revealed the all new trailer of the GTA V which is going to be the next big game. The game is going to be released in 2012. The logo for Grand Theft Auto V with the ‘V’ stylized like a bank note.
The post goes on to list a few more details including:
- Multiplayer is in again. There are a couple of new game modes, co-stop story (nice!), and 32-player game modes for consoles and 64 for PC (on a side note, I can’t help but think this playing off of the BF3 hype)
- San Andreas includes all the same cities from GTA SA and this time they have all become a bit bigger as wellas more detailed.
- In the end your protag dies once again just like in RDR. Afterwards you play as his brother who inherits the money.
- “The Money” I refer to comes from a massive drug trade that ships to San Andreas.
- The timeline continues off a GTA 4. It is referenced a lot.
- Military has returned in the 6 star wanted level except they are referred to as National Guard.
Here is the trailer of the all new GTA V –
Please give your review below this post.
I am Susan Hannan from Test4Prep; it gives 100% E22-290 exam exams. Let’s take benefit of 1Z0-870 exam Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.