3 Ways You Can Use Online PDF Editors and Simplify Your Student Life
If you are a student, there are certain circumstances that can prevent you from attending your lectures. If you are taking an extremely technical course, you might find yourself quite limited for time. In such situations, online PDF editors will come in very handy.
You can use online PDF editors in the following ways:
Convert Word to PDF at Docs.Zone
When submitting your course work or thesis, the best format to use is pdf. You will most likely use MS Word to write your thesis. However, you don’t need to submit your thesis in MS Word as your data could get compromised or corrupted. You can easily convert your files to PDF and even password protect them.
Follow these steps to convert your Word document to PDF using Docs.Zone:
- Open Docs.Zone and click on the first tab which is labeled ‘Convert files to PDF’.
- Click on the blue button that has a plus sign on it. This will take you to your folder where you will choose the file you want to convert.
- A dialog box opens. Add as many files as you want to convert and then click on ‘Start!’ button.
- The conversion process will begin and once completed, your file will appear in the inbox part of Docs.Zone.
Join PDF files using PDF Joiner
There are instances when you may have files that you have saved from multiple sources and you want to access them as one flowing document. You can accomplish this by using PDF online editor to merge PDF files.
You can merge PDF files using PDF Joiner using the following steps:
- After you open the application, click on select files and choose 20 or less files from your document folder. You can also drag and drop files in the drop area.
- Click on the tab labeled ‘upload queue’.
- After the queue finishes uploading, you can rearrange the files while they are in the drop area.
- If you want to preview the files, you can click on it and a preview pane will open.
- Click on ‘join all files to’ to merge your PDF files.
Converting images to PDF using Neevia online converter
If you don’t have your course notes, you could take a picture of your course mate’s notes and then convert the image to PDF. You could also scan specific pages in a book and convert the scans to PDF.
Neevia online converter allows you to convert image files to PDF. To convert, follow these steps:
- Start by entering conversion settings. You will choose the following settings:
- Output format
- Adobe Acrobat version
- Auto-rotate settings
- Browse your documents folder and choose the file you want to convert.
- Choose the delivery method you want. Your file will be delivered on the browser, or you can supply your email if you want the converted file to be sent via email.
- Click on the button labeled ‘Upload & Convert’.
Why you should use online PDF editors
You have the option of downloading tools that can allow you to do the conversion locally on your computer.
However, there is an easier method that involves using online tools. This method is preferred by many users because:
- Most online tools are free.
- You don’t have to download applications and have them occupy space on your hard drive.
You get to try out different tools without having to commit to a specific one. This way, you can get the best service without having to buy any software.