How to add Facebook Timeline in your profile
Hello friends, you must have saw many changes in Facebook, and the most interesting thing in that the new Facebook Timeline. I loved that and I did that also.
Isnt it cool.
Now i am going to tell you the method or the steps using which you can also create your own timeline.
To make your own timeline lets start by visiting Developers Page of Facebook.
1. Click here to visit the facebook developers page – FB DEVELOPERS.
2. It will ask to type your password again.
3. Click on create a new app.
4. Then add a application name as you wish. I gave it as rightyaleft.
5. After clearing the CAPTCHA verification it will take you to the app setting page. Then Click on the Open Graph on the left side of the panel. After that define an action there. I gave it as “watch” and choosed “video” in the second pane. Then Click started.
6. Save the changes and in few minutes you will recieve a notification in your facebook homepage. If you get any error message then ignore it.
7. In your home page you will see an Get it started option click it and thats it.
Thats it.. You are done. Now set everything as your need. I have already customized my profile fully. You can make your profile as nice as you want.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.