If you are using Windows 7 Home Basic then this is not for you.. IF you are using windows 7 Home premium or Ultimate or Professional then you can use this trick. This trick will help you to unlock the HIDDEN THEMES of your windows 7 PC.
For this you have to follow some steps –
- Type C:\Windows\Globalization\MCT in Run or in the start Menu
- Press Enter.
- A new Window will opened and show you a list of folders
- MCT-AU, MCT-CA, MCT-GB, MCT-US,MCT-ZA.
- Inside this Folder, There are wallpapers for a specific country:
- AU : Australia
- CA :Canada
- GB : Britain
- US : United States
- ZA : South Africa
- If you want to use those wallpaper and themes,
- Go into the folder of country
- If you want to use Theme of South Africa then
- Type C:\Windows\Globalization\MCT then go into the folder MCT-ZA
- Double-click on the the Theme.