Host your Website with Google Drive for Free
Till now Google Drive was functioning as a Virtual Hard Drives but few days ago Google announced that they will allow web developers to share and view entire site by hosting it in Google Drive. Anyone can upload HTML, CSS and even Java Scripts.
After some tweaks you can publish your website and run from Google Drive. Here are the Simple steps which you can use to Host website in Google Drive.
- Login to Google Drive account using Google Credencials.
- Create a New Folder in it and share it as “Public on the Web.”
- Uload all your HTML, CSS and JS files to this folder.
- Now, Open the HTML File and click on the “Preview button appear in the toolbar.
- Thats it. How you can share the link or the URL which looks like www.googledrive.com/host/….. and anyoone can view the site.
This is very useful for Developers and Students to host their file and they can easily show the demo of their sites to Clients and Techers.